Monday, August 31, 2015

Teacher Week-Five Fun Facts About Me!

     Yay! It's teacher week. I look forward to reading all about everyone during teacher week each year. Without further adieu, here's five fun facts about me.

1. My faith and my family are the most important things to me. We have busy soaking up all the time we can with my Grandpa and brother while they are in town.



2. This is my eleventh year teaching. I'm not sure how that can be since it feels like I graduated with my certification yesterday, but teaching is my passion and I love it more and more each year.

3. I love to read! My friend and co-worker, Krissi Dallas, is writing this amazing series of book called The Phantom Island series. They are young adult fiction, and a good, clean, fun read. I just love them.! She currently has four published, and is writing the fifth one now. They are great if you're looking for fun, easy read. You can purchase them on Amazon.


4. My life verse is I Thessalonians 5:16-18.

"Rejoice always;
Pray continually.
Give thanks in all circumstances; 
for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus."

5. I love Alabama Crimson Tide football! I'm so glad football season starts this weekend! Roll Tide!

Head on over to BlogHoppin to link up and read everyone's fun facts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...