Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Back to School Teacher Gift Freebie and TpT Sale

     Because we are in a university model of education school, my boys have multiple teachers. They change classes starting in first grade. Because we have multiple teachers, we just do a little gift to show our new teachers some love. Each teacher is getting a cute pen and sticky note pad. The pens are from Dollar Tree and the sticky notes are from Target Dollar Spot.


     You can download the tags here.

     Teachers Pay Teachers is hosting a one day More Love for Back to School sale tomorrow, Wednesday, August 19th. My entire store will be 20%. Use the code MORE15 to receive an additional 8% off. I know I have my eye on a couple of resources.

Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...