Saturday, July 11, 2015

More Target Dollar Spot Finds and Texas Learning Fun Update

     I love this time of year at the Target Dollar Spot. Each time I go I find something I need for my classroom.


     I am super excited about this chalkboard!!! I can't wait to use it on the first day of school with my boys and my students. I see a parent gift in the future with pictures of the students holding this chalkboard. 

     How adorable are those jumbo school supplies clips. I'm not quite sure what I will use them for yet. They were so cute I couldn't pass them up. 

    Those sticky note pads are going to be part of a teacher gift for the boys' teachers. I've got a couple of ideas in mind.

     I also snagged two pocket charts. One will display my weekly spelling and sight words. I may use the second pocket chart for Boggle words.

     I finally finished updating my Texas Learning Fun unit. The unit has quadrupled in size. The fonts and graphics have been updated. I've added a lesson plan and activities for teaching about Stephen F. Austin. Included is a Texas Symbols fact book that has a student and teacher version with suggested shared reading activities as well as other activities. I also aligned this unit with the Social Studies and ELA TEKS for K-2nd grade.






     Make sure to download the updated file if you already own this. This unit will be on sale for 50% off until Monday evening. You can purchase it here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...