Saturday, November 13, 2010

What I Know is True about Reading

I read the class one of my favorite books I Know An Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly. The old lady has many books and has swallowed lots of things leaves, snow, a chick, etc. Afterward, I shared with my students something I know is true about reading. I can read my favorite book over and over. Then they shared with their partner what they know about reading. Then we talked together and created an anchor chart about what we know is true about reading. The students were amazed at what they already know about reading! Then before going to their literacy workstations, they wrote and illustrated in their Reader's Notebook what they know is true about reading.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a digital slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...