Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Family

I am so excited to get to know your child and your family this year. I thought I would start by sharing a little bit about mine. I am married to Joshua and we have two sons together, Logan Elijah and Lucas Elisha. Logan is 4 and Lucas is 1. I have a stepson Justin who is 9. Justin lives in Arlington with his Mom and will be in 4th grade this year. Logan starts preschool this year so I can definitely sympathize with your feelings about your baby going to school. Joshua is a store manager for Walgreens and we met at our church Inglewood Baptist in Grand Prairie where we still attend. We both help with Extended Teaching Care once every five weeks on Sunday mornings and I lead a small group of 7th and 8th grade girls on Wednesday nights. My favorite leisure activities are spending time with my family, serving at church, reading, and shopping. Below I made a digital photo book so you can see pictures of my family. I'm am so excited about the new school year and having your child in my class.

Click to play this Smilebox photo album
Create your own photo album - Powered by Smilebox
Photo album made with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...