Friday, July 5, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday

     I'm linking up with Cara Carroll from The First Grade Parade for:


     These are just a few of my favorite pins from the week! Click on the images for the original link. 

Teaching Pins:

     This first one is actually a little teacher gift for the first day. I'll be making these for Logan to give his teachers! The first day is always a crazy one. His teachers will have a little chocolate (not sure which chocolate I'll actually use) to get them through the day or to celebrate surviving the first day! 


     I'm always looking for ways to jazz up my handwriting on anchor chart and make them look a little more cutesy. This pictures shows different handwriting styles you can use. I'm looking forward to trying these out this year!


     I love this Math about Me! What an awesome way to make math relevant to students and help them identify math in every day life. I definitely want to do this at the beginning of the school year. 


Funny Pins:

     I saw this and laughed so hard. It comes from someecards, but I could not find the direct link. 


     This one reminds me of my mom-don't talk to her before her first cup of coffee! I could not find the direct link, but was able to link to the tumblr it came from.


Nail Pins:

     I love this teal and chevron. I would want to do this with more a turquoisey color. This pin led to nothing. If you know where it came from, please comment and let me know.


    I love the hot pink with glittery gold and the chevron. I couldn't find the direct link, but did link to the site it came from.


Praise Pin:

     The boys and I have been listening to and singing this song so much lately. Every time we get in the car, we listen to it at least once and often over and over. 


Recipe Pin:

     We eat a lot of chicken. This has become a new family favorite; every ONE gobbled it up! It was crispy, tender, and all around AMAZING!


Keepsake Pin:

     This is another pin that I could not find the direct link-just the general site. This is Logan's first season playing tball and I plan on doing this at the end of the season. I'll do his hand print on one side and his name and Summer 2013 on the back. I'll probably display it in a shadowbox with his team and individual pictures. 


     Want to see what else I'm pinning? Click here to follow me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...